Booking Your School Program
To book an in-person or live digital program, please submit a booking request. Please note your submission is a request only. MOA Bookings will contact you within a week of your request to confirm the details of your booking.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Your program selection(s)
- Preferred dates and times
- Number of students (max. 30) and grade level
- School name and complete address, including postal code
- Your name, contact phone numbers and email address
- Number of adult supervisors (for in-person only)
- Whether or not you would like to book our lunch space (for in-person only)
- Your preferred video conferencing platform (for digital programs only)
- In-person programs: The rate is $7.35 per student (admission to the Museum and taxes included) — free for Indigenous students — for regular school programs. Supervising adults and teachers are free. If you book two consecutive programs on the same day, the rate is $10.50 per student. Teachers must check in with the admissions desk to remit payment upon arrival.
- Digital programs: Regular live digital programs are a flat fee of $100 + GST. An invoice will be issued to your school after the scheduled program has taken place.
Arrival (in-person programs only): Please arrive 15 minutes in advance to ensure that your students get to enjoy the full duration of the program. Teachers must check in with the Admissions Desk upon arrival. In case of delay, call 604.822.3825.
Supervision (in-person programs only): We request one adult supervisor for every seven elementary students and one adult supervisor for every ten secondary students. We ask that supervisors help us ensure students behave in such a way that doesn’t disrupt others’ learning.
Parking (in-person programs only): Car parking is available in front of the Museum, for up to four hours, and across the street at the Rose Garden Parkade for hourly and daily rates—please consult UBC Parking for more information. Buses can park for free in the MOA lot.
Pre-program check-in (digital programs only): The MOA Education team will arrange a time to call you using your preferred platform (Microsoft Teams or Zoom) a few days prior to your live digital component to test the connection and ensure prerequisite lessons will be completed before the live component.
- In-person programs: $50 per program will be charged if a cancellation notice is received less than two weeks prior to your scheduled program.
- Digital programs: $25 per program will be charged if a cancellation notice is received less than 10 days prior to your scheduled program.
For questions about school program bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.822.3825.
For more information on bringing your class to MOA, download the PDF.