Booking Your School Program
Update (February 2021):
MOA’s onsite school programs and class visits are suspended for the 2020/21 school year due to COVID-19. To inquire about possible future onsite school programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.822.3825.
MOA has developed new online school programs (live digital programs and downloadable programs)—available now. To find out more about our online school programs, click here.
To book Archaeology of the Lower Fraser River: Hunting + Fishing, Archaeology of the Lower Fraser River: Woodworking + Home Life, Cedar: Tree of Life, or Kwakwaka’wakw Potlatch (Live digital programs), you will need to provide the following information:
- Your program selection(s), dates and times
- Alternative dates and times
- Your preferred platform (Microsoft Teams or Zoom)
- Number of students (max. 28) and grade level
- School name and complete address, including postal code for invoicing
- Your name, contact phone numbers and email address
To make a booking for your school group, please contact email@example.com.
- Rates: The live digital program is a flat fee of $100 + GST. Schools will be invoiced directly upon booking.
- Pre-program check-in: The MOA Education team will arrange a time to call you using your preferred platform (Microsoft Teams or Zoom) a few days prior to your live digital component to test the connection and ensure prerequisite lessons will be completed before the live component. For the Archaeology programs, the team will communicate with you by email and test the connection 15 minutes before the agreed start time.
- Cancellation fees: $25 per program will be charged if a cancellation notice is received less than 10 days prior to your scheduled program.