Booking your program
Please note: MOA is cancelling all school programs (effective Tuesday, March 17) for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year, in light of the evolving COVID-19 virus outbreak. Find out more about MOA’s temporary closure here.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Your program selection(s), dates and times
- Alternative dates and times
- Number of students (max. 30) and grade level
- Number of adult supervisors
- School name and complete address, including postal code
- Your name, contact phone numbers and email address
- Whether or not you would like to book our lunch space (Please note that lunch facilities will not be available for May and June 2020.)
To make a booking for your school group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.822.3825.
- Rates: The rate is $7.35 per student (admission to the Museum and taxes included) — free for Indigenous students — for regular school programs. Supervising adults and teachers are free. If you book two consecutive programs on the same day, the rate is $10.50 per student. Teachers must check in with the admissions desk to remit payment upon arrival.
- Arrival: Please arrive 15 minutes in advance to ensure that your students get to enjoy the full duration of the program. Teachers must check in with the Admissions Desk upon arrival. In case of delay, call 604.822.3825.
- Supervision: We request one adult supervisor for every seven elementary students and one adult supervisor for every ten secondary students. We ask that supervisors help us direct students towards behaving in such a way that doesn’t disrupt others’ learning.
- Cancellation fees: $50 per program will be charged if a cancellation notice is received less than two weeks prior to your scheduled program.
- Parking: Car parking is available in front of the Museum, for up to four hours, and across the street at the Rose Garden Parkade for hourly and daily rates starting at $3.50 per hour (please consult UBC Parking for more information). Buses can park for free in the MOA lot.
For more information on bringing your class to MOA, download the PDF.